Sunday, June 7, 2009

17 months

I can't believe my little girl is already 1 months. Where did all the time go? It really hit hard when we went to church and Abbie was able to go into nursery for the first time. She has been known to have a really hard time with other kids and especially when she doesn't know anyone. I walked her in and she gunned it to the toys and didn't look back. She even helped shut the door behind me. The whole time I kept looking at the door to make sure they weren't coming out to get me because of her needing to be changed or because she was fussy. When I went to pick her up she was playing and climbing all over the chairs and tables, she really is a monkey! They said she was really good. She did go up to the door a couple of times but they went and picked her up then she was fine. To tell ya the truth I am sure not ready for her to grow up so fast. The funny thing is I have been so duh in the head for the last while with so much stuff I was thinking she was 18 months. I feel so stupid! Oh well.

She is talking so much and her personality is growing. This age is so much fun, I think. She knows so much and understands too, which is really amazing. She is such a great helper and I know she will be a wonderful big sister to "little brother" when he gets here.

Her likes:
- coloring, playing hide and go seek, peek a boo, dress up, dancing, finding things she can sit on, likes to go where ever daddy goes, and eating (if she notices anyone has food even if she just ate she will snag more and more).

favorite toys:
- Books (any kind), toy necklaces, and her little green push car/bike

She weighs about 28lbs and wears clothes from 18 months to 2 T.

No comments: