Friday, August 14, 2009

An update on the past week.

We have been so busy and I haven't been able to post anything due to no computer (it being packed) and internet being disconnected. We are now in our place and trying to get settled in. At first we couldn't believe how much JUNK we have. I don't know how we were able to fit everything in our other place. So the next little while we are going through everything as they are being put away.


Abbie has now been moved to a toddler bed and loves it. She fell off, mind you it really isn't far from the ground, twice the night we put her in it. After that she hasn't fell off once. This morning I was so tired from not getting comfortable and Abbie making noises/making sure she wouldn't fall off, that I slep in. The cutest thing was what I woke up to. Abbie was playing with my hair and I turned over. Abbie said, "Hi momma." I love it.

Abbie is such a character! On Friday when I got home she found a pair of glasses and put them on. She pulled a face and looked just like Papa. Then she saw grandma with her glasses, she had the ends in her mouth. Abbie had to pull them off and do what grandma was doing, too funny.

We went to the doctor's office to check to see how Nixxon and I are doing. We are doing good and counting down. We only have a month left and man we are excited! Abbie loves to see the ultrasounds when we go. The next visit is in two weeks so we will keep ya posted!

No comments: