Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Potty Training




So Abbie has this thing with taking off her dipper and clothes. The other bad thing when she does this is she runs into the bathroom and goes potty. Yes, I know you are probably thinking, that isn't a bad thing. Let me just tell you that she doesn't go in the potty chair. She goes on my rug. One of Sheldon's aunts gave us a little potty chair for Abbie and she loves it! One day she even tried to take it out into our living room. Every little bit I take her in to try. She is happily taking off everything and runs over to sit down. Well, this morning she went a few drops and she got off and yelled, MOM! I was so excited for her and before I knew it she was running around in the living room yelling, she was so excited. I know not to expect this all the time but it was awesome to see her so excited.

No comments: