Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Proud Little Girl

We are so proud of Abbie, not to mention how happy she is with her self! We have been trying to get her to try her potty for quiet a while. We haven't been pushing her too much due to I don't want her to hate it have issues. She has gone a couple of times and tells she has to go but won't sit on her potty. Well, this morning around 4:30am she woke me up and said," potty mommy." I said, "Let's go sit on your potty." Surprisingly she said ok and walked right in the bathroom. She kept saying treat mommy treat. She stood up and I about died. I said," good job, Abbie lets go tell Daddy you went potty!" (He was already awake) Her face was priceless! She was smiling so big and ran into tell daddy. You could tell she could hardly wait to tell him. I loved it! We will see how this goes.

No comments: