Thursday, April 21, 2011

It all about having fun..

I love that the kids find fun toys out of the smallest things.
Abbie loves Sheldon's bike helmet and Nixxon likes to be like Abbie so he has to have a helmet too. He found the Darth Vader helmet and has been very happy with it.

This has been the best thing "Santa" has brought to the family. It has saved me from insanity some days. Whether it cold out side or not. Thank goodness our front room fits the bouncer/slide.

Now that the kids have their bunk beds we got rid of one of the cribs. I saved one and made it into a couch for the kids. Nixxon had a better idea to watch t.v. what a funny kid.We picked up some toys from Jessica, my sister, and these are Nixxon's favorite ones. He loves those safety glasses he wore them playing a fish game.
Out of all the toys they have they consistently play with the plastic drawers. I guess I have no room to talk, when I was little we loved card board boxes. We made cars and even a whole town once.

No comments: