Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


The past year was full of excitement and emotional moments. We spend New Years Eve with Family at the indoor soccer place playing games and eating food. Abbie didn't last too long. She fell asleep on the way, woke up when we got there, and then fell back asleep at about 10pm.

Sheldon is working out in Midvale still which has helped us tons. He discovered the joy of rock climbing in his jeep and every time he gets the chance to go he takes it. Sheldon has grown up so much becoming a father this past year. He says he couldn't see his life without little Abbie, he loves her so much. He has stepped up to the plate when I have needed him both as an extra hand with Abbie and with other things.

I have went from being pregnant at the beginning of the year to having a little one that keeps me on my toes by the end of the year. I have learned so much within such a short time. I lost my wonderful Grandma Anderson which I wished I'd never have her go, but she was getting old and needed to. Becoming a family have made me think of many things that made my priorities change for the better. I have started playing soccer to help me get into shape and to just have fun, which I haven't played in 9 years.

Abbie: We were blessed with a beautiful and healthy little girl Abigail. She has grown up so quickly and stayed healthy. As she is trying to walk and learn of many things she has only gotten a couple of bruises and bumps. She started to talk, crawl, walk, and got 10 teeth with in a whole year. She is loved so much!

We can't wait to see what this year will bring us. We hope everyone had a wonderful night in celebration of the new year. Also, we hope this year will be great and bring wonderful things to everyone!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Sounds like you had a really nice 2008! I hope this year is just as good!