Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I did it! Lost 53lbs..

I have always had a hard time with my weight for a long time. I decided after we had Abbie I was going to try and lost at least the weight I gained with her. I ended up gainning about 46lbs with her. The sad thing is you could see it everywhere. I got big in my face, arms, legs, all around my stomach, and feet. Man, I will tell ya I sure felt huge!

Before when I was pregnant with Abbie

This is only when I was about 6 months along.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
This was a three days before I had Abbie. This picture doesn't really show you how big, but you can see it in my face and hands. The hardest thing was that my maternity clothes wouldn't fit either. I even got some of the biggest shirts and yet they still didn't fit.

I have been so frustrated thinking that I would never get to this point. I tried doing exercises every morning and yet I got to a certain point then I couldn't lose any more. Thanks to Cameron, my brother-in-law, for letting me play on his indoor soccer team I was able to get into better shape and achieve my goal. I never new how out a shape I was until I played my first game, keep in mind I haven't played an intense game like that for 8yrs. I though I wouldn't be too bad seeing how I had been doing exercises in the mornings but I was winded in a couple of minutes time. Now, I can play almost a whole half before I get that way. I need to give a huge thanks to my hubby! He has supported, motivated me, and watched Abbie when I had my late games. I know he is happy for me and says, "It doesn't matter how small or big you are I love you for you!" I couldn't have done it without his love and support. Thanks Sheldon and I love you tons!


Now 53lbs less!

I can't believe it! It seems like it took forever and I still have quiet a bit of the extra skin but I hope that will go after a while. It doesn't look like much but I am so excited and proud of myself. I am not going to stop now. I hope to lose much more.

2 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Hey! Cute cute blog! That is awesome that you did that! Way to go!

Carson and Shelly* said...

53 lbs that is so awesome. I want to loose weight. I am so envious.