Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Up Date on our New Addition

I am so glad I stayed and saw the doctor. There is a heart beat and we are due on 9/26/2009. He said everything is looking really good and we will most likely have this little one the week before the due date because I will probably have a C-section like I did with Abbie. Which it will probably be on the 15th because he usually does surgeries on Tuesdays, sorry Jackie it will miss your birthday by a few days. He did say there is a good chance that we can find out what we are having by our next appointment which is march 25th, but there is still a chance it might change until the big ultrasound appointment. Either way we are so excited! If it is a boy Sheldon has chosen the name Ridger, I think it is pretty cute. We will keep ya posted!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you!