Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged

.._..Tagged by Emily.._..


The Rules:-Link the Person who Tagged you- Mention rules on your blog- Tell about 6 quirks of yours- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same- Leave a comment to let them know.

Jill's Quirks



I tag....
.._.. Kristi, Amy, Alyssa, Rashell .._..



1- Organization, organization! It is bad I am an organized freak! At work I have a set place for every single thin down to certain papers. Now that I am only part time it has tested me on how much I will let other people sit at my desk and share with them with the way they like things. Now that I have kind of relaxed at work because of the situation my house pays the price of it. When I clean my house it is always going through things and alphabetic and in groups. For example all our movies are animated are in one group and alphabetized and the other movies that Abbie can't watch yet is in another group. Sheldon is completely opposite. He likes things clean but doesn't like to do it unless needed. He is perfectly fine if things don't have a specific place to be.



2- Stopping in the middle of something is not an option for me. If I am doing a puzzle like suduko or jig saw puzzle I will stay up as long as it takes to finish it. Sheldon has to keep telling me to stop when I am scrapbooking, drawing, and things like that cause I can't stop. I feel that if I stop and go back to it the next day or later in the day I will forget what I was wanting to do or something.



3- I*N*D*E*N*P*E*N*D*E*N*T I have to do things by myself. I have a hard time to ask for help, even when I was pregnant. I just recently rearranged our living room and I didn't want anyone to come over and help me move the big things. I didn't tell anyone because Sheldon always gets mad and says "I shouldn't do that I should leave it for him". Every once in a while it does get me into trouble. If I move a lot of big things the same day I end up being really sore the next few days.



4- I can't be late for a very important date. I can't stand to be late. I have to be at least five minutes early and sometimes I find my self being even earlier to things. It is so weird cause I don't know where I got it from. My mom is always on time and my dad is always late to things. My in-laws have their own time in things. I love them all but I am just weird in that department.



5- I am very competitive. I admit I can be mean or I don't talk when I lose. Sheldon and I share that trait. Sheldon is good at anything he touches and if I want to do something I always have to practice and learn how to do it. Let me tell ya that just adds to my frustration and motivation to beat him in everything!



6- It doesn't matter wheather it is warm or cold I have to sleep with covers and have plenty of pillows. I don't know what it is but I just can't get a good night sleep without them. I get really hot during the summer but oh well I guess. Sheldon thinks I am nuts. He has his central air just a blasting and a fan in our room going and some how he is still hot. Go figure.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Well I can see that we have a few quirks alike!!