Sunday, September 7, 2008

Utah State Fair




Abbie was extremely good the whole time we were there. She watched the pigs as we walked by until one that was right next to her snorted really loud, catching her off guard, and scaring her. She was crying so we had to hurry through the rest of the pigs. Next were the sheep. Abbie was just watching them and we came up to sheep that was getting it's wool trimmed and she couldn't keep her eyes off it. When we got to the goats she didn't mind the noise and even tried to pet one but it walked away.

I swear every year you get so excited to go and then when you do end up going it isn't has big as you remember it to be. We went this year with our cousin Daniel Anderson and his wife Alicia. I thought we would be there longer that we were. We were able to see all the animals, walk through and see most all the booths and walk around the whole fair in about 1 1/2 hours. Over all it was fun though. Especially for Abbie getting to see the animals.

1 comment:

Heidi Marie said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog :) I do think I remember meeting you through Natalie - but I have a horrible memory - I'm really sorry! Oh well, all is well. You're little girl is adorable! Those teeth are little buggers when they're coming in. Jax got the front four (top two bottom two) all at the same time... Try those 'teething tablets' in the baby section of grocery stores... they've really helped Jack-Jack!