Thursday, April 9, 2009

Abbie's new thing

Every night before we read books to Abbie and right before Abbie gets her socks on in the morning she has to have some lotion but on her feet. To tell you first off it started by just Abbie watching me put some on my feet. Every night before I would get into bed I would put lotion on my feet so I don't get dry cracky feet and I do the same in the mornings. Sheldon says it is because I go without socks and shoes all the time, even outside unless it is snowing. Well, one night Abbie was sitting there while I put lotion on and she looked at me as if she wanted some. I put a little on and that was it. She brings me the lotion every morning and every night to put on. She just can't miss a time without it or I get the evil look, and man it is mean! The funniest thing is after I put lotion on her feet. She lifts her foot up to your nose and she wants you to smell it. Sometimes she will do that before and plug her nose. She is such a crazy little kid!

No comments: