Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some of the greatest feelings

For the last little while I have been trying to get things done around our house. There is always the annual cleaning but I have been going through things, and putting things in boxes for when we move so I don't have to hurry at the end. Abbie has been a great helper too, helping me put things away and fold laundry (well handing me the laundry). This afternoon I was sitting in the hallway going through the closet. My back was towards everything and all of a sudden I felt two little hands rubbing my back and a big squeeze that a little one could give. The next thing I hear is Abbie saying Lu U Ma MA. Right then and there my heart just melted. I tried to turn to give her a hug back but she gave me a kiss and sat right in my lap with a book. These are wonderful reminders of how fun parenting is. I am so glad Abbie is our little critter and she makes being a mom so special and exciting!

1 comment: