Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Abigail

Our Birthday Girl!






I can't believe it has already been a year since you came into our lives. Part of me wishes you would just stay small, but I am excited for you to grow and learn new things.


In just one year you learned how to roll over, grab things, crawl, eat by yourself, and so much more. Some of the things you learned that I love is you laugh and your smile! I remember when I first heard you, I was giving you a bath. I poured water on your shoulders and you started to laugh. When you started to walk I will admitt it made me sad as well knowing you were growing. Still I was so excited and we could tell you were too. The best part in the whole world that I love the most was when I first heard you say ma ma! I know Da Da was your first words but I just melt when you say that. The cool thing is you know I am ma ma!


We are excited for your birthday party on saturday! Dad and I love you so much! We wish you a wonderful and Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Tyson and Emily said...

That's exciting! Tell her happy birthday for Tyson and I!!

Kristi Gardner said...

Holy cow! I swear it was 2 weeks ago that we were both prego! Give Abbie a birthday kiss for us! Love you guys!