Thursday, January 29, 2009

Something new

Lets see if anyone can spot something new on our blog. Look very close!.. Have ya seen it yet?

Here are some clues:
-It has green and brown and white.
-It has something that can fly on it.
-It is a counter....

Still don't know look at the picture below.

Yes, we are going to have our second little one. It is too early to have the exact due date but I know it is the middle to end of September. I had to visit the doctor rather early because of all the pelvic pain I was having, which isn't good. He said that I have endometreosis most likely and the pregnancy will help with that. He told me that both me and the baby will be perfectly fine! Sheldon and I are so excited!

6 comments:

Tyson and Emily said...

CON-FREAKA-GRADULATIONS!!!! THAT'S SO EXCITING!!! :)

Megs said...

How exciting! Congratulations!

Laurel said...

congratulations! I am really excited for you! hope all is well at ihc and i will see you when i start work again in may!

Amy said...

I am glad that your appt went well! I was hoping for good news. Congrats!

Alyssa said...

WOW!! Congrats girl!! How exciting!! I hope everything goes well for you and I am looking forward to watching your belly/baby grow! Its gonna be another girl!

Anonymous said...

I am soo way excited for you! Keep us up dated. And if you need anything. I'm always there for you!