Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A wonderful day!

Let me tell ya I am so lucky to have who/what I have. It is my birthday today and man was it awesome. It all started when I woke up at 5:30am finding my husband still in bed. I woke him up franticly thinking that his alarm didn't go off and he was going to be late for his ride to work. He simplely said Happy Birthday I took the day off. I can't tell you how much that meant. I love to have him home. Sheldon couldn't wait until today to give the gift so I got it on Sunday,a laptop! I love it. I didn't think anything of it, I thought we were just going to go to dinner or something like that. He is so thoughtful! Well, I took a shower and little Abbie got mad cause she didn't go in the bath tub. She takes baths at night to help her relax and sleep better. Anyways, so I squirt water on her hair and she was happy, weird but funny kid. My sister Jackie took me and Abbie to lunch and came back to play a couple games while Sheldon took the Jeep for inspections and emissions. It is quiet different when you get older and have kids of your own. I admitt I used to get so excited for the gifts and things for me but know I just love spending time with family and I still love the cake no matter who's birthday it is. We went and got dinner and brought it home and just spent time with each other. We don't have a lot of time with all of us and that was the one thing I wanted today. I did have an indoor soccer game though. I guess it gave Sheldon time to sleep.

1 comment:

Tyson and Emily said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I'm sure glad Cameron spilled the "beans" at the soccer game or i wouldn't have been able to sing happy birthday!! i guess next week I'll have to bring you a late birthday treat...