Thursday, September 3, 2009

Family together at LAST!!!!

Nixxon is finally home with his family. I can't tell ya the emotions that were going through my head when the nurse at the NICU told me to make sure to bring his car seat up to do the car seat test, where they have to sit in the car seat for 90 mins and keep their stats up. I asked her if that meant he was going to be able to come home in the next day or so. She said he is doing so well that it truly is a possibility as long as he keep eating and breathing well. I told Sheldon the great news but we decided to not tell anyone just yet, in case his status changed. I called up there to check on how he did and they said he did great and it is for sure he can come home. Sheldon and I went up at 7pm and signed the papers, which seemed like forever. I couldn't believe it we could finally take him home. We are a little nervous on how Abbie would react with him but we are excited for her to see her little baby brother at the same time. Here is his first picture at home. All of his clothes are too big but some fit him in length but he doesn't fill them out. Abbie is jealous but mostly she wants to consistently help me and have her dolly do the same thing that I do for Nixxon. It is really quiet amusing and cute.

Now with Abbie. She is always making us laugh over something or another. Here is a picture of her with a hat over her head. It should explain who her favorite character is.

1 comment:

Tyson and Emily said...

I'm so glad he is home and safe and doing good!!! YAY!! Ty and I want to come visit you guys and say congrats, but we don't want to until for sure all is well with Nixxon. So let us know when a good time would be! :)