Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A day of doctors

We had a family outing going to the doctor's office.

Sheldon had one for his diabetes this morning and the kids had well child checks this afternoon. I was the only one that got off free of visits, I have had my fair share of them the last year.

Sheldon's appointment went well. He is doing good, which is great!


Abbie (at 20 months old - almost 21) : She is in her 85% on her height and weight. She is doing great and speaking so much more every day. Poor thing had to get shots today and it was so hard. The nice thing was Daddy was there to comfort her after. As soon as Sheldon picked her up and huged her she was perfectly fine. We both can't believe how much our little girl is growing. It seemed like not too long ago we brought her home, that is crazy!





Nixxon (1 month old) : He is doing really well and growing really fast. He would be only a couple of days old if I carried him to term. He has gained 3 lbs and 1 oz since we brought him from the NICU and grew 2 inches. He weighs 8 lbs and 13 oz and is 21 inches long now. I can't believe it! He is doing great and eating like mad. He is eating 3 oz of formula and keeping everything down. The good thing, mostly for me, is I can start feeding him every 4 hours now. That means I only have to get up once in the night instead of twice, that make me a happy camper. He is starting to be able to fit in 0-3 months clothes now instead of just newborn clothes, that gives us more of a selection each day.

No comments: