Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What support and the love of Abbie!

Since I have been home from the hospital I have had a little tag along. Abbie has been so happy I am back home that she hates when I am out of her sight. Even though it is hard sometimes, with going to the bathroom, I do admit that I love it. I know she loves me and that I mean a lot to her. I don't know how she will react to Nixxon when he does come home. She has been playing with her little baby doll and the cutest thing is she is trying to feed her with the bottle she got with it. I have to tell ya the funniest things she is doing right now. At her nap time I sing to her to help her calm down and she has joined in too. I love to hear her especially when she dances/kick the ball. It is quiet amusing.

I can't express the thankfulness of both my family and Sheldon's family. I will confirm that I was extremely emotional while in the hospital and was probably really grumpy and yet everyone has been very supportive in making sure we have everything we need. The one I am in debt to is my wonderful husband. Sheldon has been so supportive since we found out we were going to have another baby. It was so cute! He wouldn't do too much where other husbands might have just let things go until getting big. Sheldon was always there to let me cry or any other emotion that came. I probably would have ran after a few times of my emotional out bursts. On Wednesday he made sure Abbie was taken care of and helped me throughout the whole day. He was there the whole time I complained of pains from the contractions and help me focus that everything would turn out ok. Sheldon is such a wonderful Daddy to Abbie in making sure she was always taken care of. Going through the whole C-section thing Sheldon never left my side and held my hand through it. He was worried about me and Nixxon. When he knew I was ok he wanted to make sure Nixxon was too. He promised me that when we were able to leave the hospital he would make sure if I wanted to go up to see Nixxon he would make sure I would be able to. I don't know what I would do without him and all the love and support he gives to me and especially our family. I love you so much Sheldon with all of my heart, and I will forever and ever!!

1 comment:

Tyson and Emily said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I also hope everything keeps going good and you will be able to bring Nixxon home soon :) You guys are in our prayers. we love you guys!