Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh my goodness!!

Ok I am grateful for part of it but now I am scared out of my pants! Let me tell ya I used to be so afraid of spiders and my sister can verify it. I used to put something on top of them and go get her to kill it, especially the really big ones. Once, I can't believe I am going to admit to this, I found a spider and it got away before my sister could come and kill it. I was so afraid I slept in her room. I can't believe how much of a dork I was. Any ways, since we have moved we have dealt with many spiders. The good thing is it made me face my fears and I am proud to announce I have killed many and even big ones. The thing that scares me now is Sheldon and I thought they were all wolf spiders. It made me think twice when Shalan, Sheldon's sister, told us that a different spider looks like wolf spiders. Well I did some research and found out they are most likely a different kind of spider.... a Hobo Spider. I have already dealt with a Brown Recluse at our other place and now this. The good news is we are going to have someone come and spray in and out of the house in a couple of days. I just can't wait so we don't have to deal with spiders for a good while.

No comments: