Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 31 such a fun day!

Our October 31st was such a fun and full day! We were scheduled to be down at the Salt Lake City Temple by 730am. Going through was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Seeing them bring Abbie and Nixxon in to be sealed to Sheldon and I for time and all eternity was just breath taking! (picture will be coming) That night Sheldon and I took the kids to the grandparent's houses to trick or treat. Jackie took Abbie to the houses by my mothers too. Abbie was a tiger, the costum was made when I was a little girl, and Nixxon was a lobster. Enjoy the pictures.

This is a funny video! Sheldon's dad was taping while Sheldon and I were cleaning out the pumpkins. The whole time she wouldn't touch the guts!

1 comment:

Steph and Brady said...

Congrats on going through the temple! What a wonderful experience for you and your cute family! I am so happy for you guys! What a wonderful day to remember!