Friday, October 9, 2009

What a wonderful husband!

My day started off really rocky! You know how you have those days where you are just cranky? Well, that is exactly how I was feeling and I just wanted to go back to bed. The only thing that made me get out of bed was little Abbie saying drink mommy. Around 10 o'clock I got a phone call from a sick hubby needing someone to pick him up from work. Sheldon's dad dropped me off at his work and home we went. Let me tell you it is so hard keeping a little girl, who loves her daddy, out of the room to let him sleep. Abbie never took her nap so she became cranky and tired but I couldn't let her fall asleep when she wanted to or she wouldn't sleep that night. Took the kids over to my mother's house so she could perm my hair. I was at my wits end with it. It doesn't have any body and would hold a curl for more than an hour or so. When I got home these were waiting for me with a wonderful note. Plus, Abbie was able to ride/be pushed on her bike by her dad. I have such a wonderful husband! I don't know what I would do without him. I am the luckiest person to have him by my side and be the dad of my children!




No comments: