Sunday, October 4, 2009

The time has come

The time has come for many things ..... and one of those things is the boxes and boxes of Abbie's old clothes. Sheldon and I have decided that we are done having kids and there is no use to keep all of these clothes any more cause Nixxon won't be using them. The reason why we are done is simple. One we have one of each and two (which is the main reason) my body won't be able to handle another pregnancy at all, had too many problems with the first two. At first I was so excited to get rid of more boxes of stuff and then it happened. I started to go through all the clothes and the memories came. I kept saying to myself, "Don't get rid of that or that." It was getting hard to put somethings in the to go box. The good new is I did it, but I did keep some things. Oh well, I at least got rid of most of the stuff.





1 comment:

Tyson and Emily said...

ah darn! You should have held onto them for me!! (not that I'm announcing anything...but one day I'm hoping...) haha kidding. getting rid of things is always hard, very emotional. Congrats!