Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am back

My mother and little sis went to Colorado for surgery. Well, Jackie has this disorder where her joints aren't like every ones, to put it simply she has a body of an elderly person (inside). She was needing to have surgery on her hip again. While they were gone my little brother stayed back because he still had school. That is where I come in. Sheldon, Abbie and I stayed at my mother's house to take care of him, the two dogs, and the ginny pig. I was able to get up early to let the dogs out and get my brother off to school but I learned more when I got back home. I admit I felt so stressed by the end and not to mention my emotions are wacky at the end of the time.

Here I am stressing over stupid little things and yet my wonderful little sister comes home from having hip surgery and yet she doesn't complain about anything. I complain about how I feel from being sick with morning sickness, gaining weight, and pains. At first I was upset that I couldn't get my knee taken care of (the doctor thinks I torn my meniscus tendon) because I was pregnant. Seeing what she has gone through from this surgery it really put things into perspective. I know that she won't be able to do the things I do and yet I guess certain things really didn't sink in. I am able to go and do things that is won't ever be able to do again. One of the things that really sunk in was here I am pregnant and really excited to have another little one, it is hard to explain the feeling until you actually go through it. Jackie could go through it but I will be really hard with the disorder that she has. I don't know how she does it, always trying to see the good things and keeping a positive attitude. She has told me that she has her days but yet she is still so strong with everything that goes on in her life. I know she is my angel that has taught me so much in patience and so much more. She is the best example and sister anyone could ever ask for!

No comments: