Friday, March 6, 2009

Questions..

1. What is your occupation right now? Most important.. Mom and Wife
2. What Color are your socks right now? I am not wearing any.
3. What are you listening to right now? Abbie talking
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Chips, Salsa, Fries, Corn, and Crispy Chicken strips from Chili's.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I love it!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Sheldon
7. Do you like the person who asked you to do this? Yes!!
8. How old are you today? 25
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Hockey, thanks to Sheldon watching it. Other than that I rather play them than watch.
10. What is your favorite drink? Wylers all the way!! Thanks Hunts for showing me the light.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes. I used to do it a lot and a lot. My family used to joke saying what color will Jill's hair be today?
*12. Favorite food?
13. What is the last movie you watched? Australia with Sheldon's family last night.
14. Favorite day of the year? Right now August 16, but I know it will change the day we become a family for eternity!
15. How do you vent anger? I have started writing it down and talking to Sheldon about things.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? A doll or my rubber ducky. I guess I just wanted to be a mom so bad. (got my practice in)
17. What is your favorite season? I love spring and fall, Not too warm but not too cold.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? I am not a big fan of blueberries but I absolutely don't like cherries! I rather eat strawberries or raspberries.
19.Do you want your friends to do this questioner? I don't mind if they do or if they don't.
20.Who is the most likely to do this? someone...
21.Who is least likely to do this? i dunno.
22.Living arrangements? In my little town home with my hubby and little girl.
23.When was the last time you cried? Not too long ago cause I was bummed cause a lot of my clothes don't fit, the emotional part of being pregnant.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and boxes of my craft stuff.
25.Who is your friend you have had the longest? My sisters, Lisa, and Jenny.
26. What did you do last night? Sheldon and I went on a date to Chili's then went to pick Abbie up and watched a movie at the in laws.
27. What are you most afraid of? Having something happen to my family.
28.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, I love cheese!
29.Favorite dog breed? I love any dog, especially when it is potty trained.
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays, that is when Sheldon is home with me and Abbie.
31. How many states have you lived in? 1 really, but I always had a home both in Utah with my mom and in California with my dad.
32 .Diamonds or pearls? I don't really mind, I love both. I have my beautiful diamond wedding ring and I have a couple of necklaces with a pearl on them.
33. I tag: Everyone that would like to participate with this.

No comments: