Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Talk.... Talk.... Talk....

Abbie is such a jabber mouth! Some of the words you can understand other than that she has her own language. My cute little neice talks a lot more but I wouldn't be able to understand her with some words, like her mom and brother could. I didn't quiet understand why until last night when Sheldon said he doesn't understand Abbie as much as I do. It is because I am with her all the time. She has also been watching Baby signing time which is really fun for her. It sings and dances on there which she loves. I love it because it is something she can learn while she watches and in the end it helps me know what she needs when she signs.

Abbie can say, "Hi, Bye, Pa Pa, Ga Ma, Ma Ma, Daddy, No, Kitty (everytime when we go to Grandma/Grandpa Hunts) Thank you, come, Ang, Cam, Ack (for Jackie), MelMo (elmo), Bi Bur (big bird)," and a lot of other words but her favorite one that she says all the time, "OK!" She loves to make animal noises, dog, cat, cow, sheep, dinasour, and fish. I found a clip of her saying ok over and over, but then my camera died.

Signing she can do, food, drink, juice, milk, cracker, more, dipper, dog, cat, frog, fish, baby, Mom, and Dad. Right now we are working on please, thank you, grandma, and grandpa. Her favorite parts in the movies are the opening with the theme song, dipper dance, and more, more, more. She lets us know if she wants to watch it by signing baby and points to the tv.

No comments: