Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New head dress...

As I was folding laundry in our bedroom, Abbie was playing in her room. I have been going through her clothes and putting the clothes away that don't fit her and put the ones that do in her dresser and closet. I heard the dryer go off so I went to take care of those clothes real quick then come back to finish what I was doing. I ended up just finishing the clothes fromt he dryer because I couldn't stop laughing! Someone came in and wanted to play, this is who it was.



After we both stopped laughing we went downstairs but her pjs had to go with us. Good thing they did because my camera was down there. She just does the funniest things!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

That is awesome!! She is such a character! I hope my kids are that funny!! How is your belly doing?