Friday, July 24, 2009

Pioneer Day

Jackie invited Abbie and I to go with her to the Pioneer Museum right behind the Ogden Temple. We didn't stay long but we had a great time. The ride home was quite interesting on how people reacte to others driving. Jackie was probably laughing at me the whole way to her house. We weren't in any hurry of any kind but I just kept commenting on some of the really dumb drivers! For example, we were on wall coming up to 21st street heading north bound. You can't turn left down 21st due to it being a one way street. Well, there were two cars in the turning lane because they wanted to go straight into the other turning lane. One of them hurried and got back in and the other really did turn down because there was another car heading south bound on wall in the turning lane to go up 21st street so they wouldn't be able to go straight. I just kept saying duh people. The thing that really got me was when we were sitting in the turning lane to turn left onto 20th this car decided to just get right in front of us as we were moving forward. The car behind me got so mad but what could I do. I didn't want to hit them. We had lunch at my mom's with Jackie and played for a while. Abbie loves to put on shoes and try and walk around with them, too funny! By the way the reason Abbie doesn't have a shirt on is because she had a doughnut and got chocolate all over her. I didn't have an extra shirt on hand. When we got home she ran right to her rocking horse with Daddy's hat. She is getting practice in for the rodeo next year, just kidding.

No comments: