Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What a day!

Now a days I am just ready to be done and wish the day would just hurry up and get here. Abbie, Jackie (my little sis), and I went to my doctor's appointment for Nixon. He is doing really good and growing right on schedule. I am not thinning out or dilating yet which is good. He said there isn't anything really we can do for all of the pelvic, hip, and back pain. The good part is he gave me some medicine I can take to help with the contractions.

One the way home Jackie told me that Spoon Me was giving out free smoothies. So we made one stop before going home. It was really good and plus we had some entertainment too. I was planning on sharing mine with Abbie but she wanted Jackie's. So she stuck her finger in and licked it. The next thing that came out of her mouth we couldn't help but laugh. "Mmm Gooo" which means good. I was eating mine when Jackie said, "Jill she is sticking her whole hand in." After I cleaned her off she was totally amazed by this chair. The chair was a clear plastic with red. Well, I was tapping my fingers on one side so Abbie pushed her face against the other. Jackie and I couldn't stop laughing it was so funny. Her nose was pushed up like a pig nose and her lips, ha ha ha. I told her that was enough but I guess she wasn't done. She grabbed my hand put it on one side and started to do the same thing again. Man, it was the funniest. Thanks Abbie and Jackie it was good therapy for me!

We dropped Jackie off at my mom's and Abbie just had to play with the dogs. When my mom got home we just had to show her all the things Abbie says. Jackie and I were getting her to say, "oh stop it, okey dokey, button, mel mo (Elmo)" and so much other crazy stuff. I can't believe how much Abbie has grown up already and she is just so much fun. I LOVE this age!!

1 comment:

Jackie Dillard said...

That was a very fun and nice day! Thanks for taking me with you to your appointment and for stopping for the smoothies! It was so fun and Abbie was hilarious! I love you guys! :)