Friday, October 10, 2008

About me

This was a fun way to get to know me, and an interesting task for me as well.
--I tag anyone who looks at my blog--

I am: Jill Nicole Hunt
Maiden name (if married): Dillard
AKA: mom, Jilly, Jilly-bean, short-stuff, Hun
Birthday: January 21st
Place of birth: Ogden, Utah
Height: 5'2"
Eyes & Hair: Hazel eyes and Hair mostly sandy blond unless dyed a different color
Brothers: 1 and 5 brother-in-laws
Sisters: 5 and 3 sister-in-laws
How many kids do you have: 1
Instruments I play: the piano and the guitar from guitar hero
Hobbies: spending time with my family, scrap booking, crafts, drawing, camping, and blogging
Favorite color: red
Favorite food: mexican and italian
What is one thing I miss: my family in California and my dad so much! (1956-2004)
dad 1956-2004
One fear I have: being alone
At this moment I hear: Abbie talking as she walks in her walker
The ice cream I crave: Cookie Dough with peanut butter melted on top
The last time I cried: Now. When I was remembering my dad and all the fun times I had with him.
The times I usually go to bed: 10pm during the weekdays and late on weekends.
Name one thing you regret: not laughing as much
I love: Sheldon and Abbie! They are my everything.
One worry I have: keeping everyone happy.
I am not: a morning person! Ask my husband or my mom.
A childhood memory: pretending I was sick just to go to Grandma Anderson's.
Who are your heros: lil sis Jackie, my grandma, Sheldon's parents, especially all of my parents (for having to raise me)
The last time I danced and sang: when no one is watching and I sing in the car all the time
Worst habit: trying to do everything myself
One thing you wish: I could have my family be happy with no worries about anything
Something I'm scared of: losing anyone I love.
If I could change one thing about me, I: wouldn't try and do everything my self
My favorite holiday: Halloween and Christmas (I love to decorate)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

You have been tagged! Go check out my page..

Tassia said...

Holy crap! Jillard! (Remember how I used to call you that...hehehe)How the heck are you? You look good as well. Congrats on getting hitched and having a baby! I'm pretty outta the loop on these things. I will link you to my blog as well! Take care!