Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Halloween

Halloween is this month and decorations are up. Cobwebs to pumpkins in the front room to the bathroom. This is one of my favorite holidays. I loved to dress up as a child and yet I still do. I do miss the trick or treater's. We don't get them at all now because of the trunk or treat. Seriously the crazy people that would put harm in candy and such messed it up for the people that truly loved to hand them out. Every year I try and make a decoration for each holiday. For Halloween I am going to make pumpkins out of wood. This is a picture of the decoration I made a couple of years ago.

The decision has been made. Abbie will be a giraffe unless she gets too big by the time Halloween gets here then she is going to be a ballerina. Sheldon and I haven't decided what we are going to be yet. We are going to a Halloween party and need to dress up.

1 comment:

Tyson and Emily said...

Ah man!!! Halloween is my favorite too!!! i love it!! You so should have a Halloween party...invite Tyson and I...haha! Abby is going to look so cute! i wish i had someone else to dress up for the season, unfortunately i just have Tyson. :(