Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have been tagged.

Okay here I go.

Tag.......5 things I was doing 10 years ago.....
1. Played soccer and some volleyball
2. Going from Middle school to High school
3. Spending time with my dad in California
4. Hung out with my friends Natalie, Jenny, Lisa, etc
5. Getting into scrap booking with Jenny Hatch.

....5 things on my To-Do list today....
1. Lanudry
2. Go to the eye doctor
3. Get Abbie's stuff ready for tomorrow.
4. Dishes/dinner
5. Get stuff together for Sheldon's trip

....5 snacks I enjoy....
1. Vanilla Waffers
2. Diet Coke
3. Cookie dough
4. Peanut butter
5. Ice cream

....5 things I'd do if I were a Millionaire....
1. Buy a house
2. Pay off both cars
3. Pay off parents bills
4. Take some nice vacations
5. Put the rest away so I wouldn't ever have to work.

....5 places I've lived....
1. Ogden close to Hillcreast Elementary (with my mother)
2. Westminster, CA (with my dad and step mom)
3. Appartment by Ben Lomond High School
4. In a cute Town House in North Ogden CURRENTLY
5. NO MORE!

....5 jobs I've had....
1. Cashier at Papa Murphey's
2. Server at the Oaks
3. Buser at Timbermine
4. Receptionist at Intermountain Healthcare
5. Mom

....5 people I tag....
Kristi, Shelly, Jennie, -M-, and Laura

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Well.. I hope you liked being tagged.. cause I tag you again!! :)

Tyson and Emily said...

Well my name wasn't on your tag. but i read your comment and was like, i got a tag. so i did it. ha ha!! It was fun. :)