Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Tag

I've been tagged, yet again!!
--I was tagged by Alyssa--
List 5 fears, 5 joys, 5 obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts about you. Tag 5 people.

5 Fears
1. I fear the most losing someone dear to my heart.
2. not being a good mother to my child.
3. Letting people down, is a big one.
4. Having my family not being happy.
5. Having my family give up on something.

5 Joys
1. Sheldon and Abbie!! My family means everything to me.
2. Seeing someone accomplish something they thought they couldn't.
3. Watching Abbie, my little girl, learn and grow.
4. Seeing family and talking to them. (especially ones that I haven't talked to or seen in a long while)
5. Seeing that I have done something good for someone else.

5 obsessions/collections
1. I am so obsessed over ribbons. I find them everywhere and I use them for everything.
2. I love to collect spoons from different places I have traveled to.
3. I am at the extreme part of obsessions when it comes to making things. I see things in stores and I think to myself I can make that.
4. I always have to have covers on me even when it really isn't cold.
5. I love to collect decorations for all different holidays.

5 surprising facts about you
1. I rather watch a comedy, scary, or even an intense movie than a romatic one.
2. If I watch someone do something, I can mostly be able to do it without any other lessons. (ie: watching people on tv cut hair; I am not perfect but I kind of know what I am doing.)
3. I have to have at least my foot or hand be touching my husband to be able to sleep.
4. I can't really remember anything beside numbers. I can remember addresses and phone numbers the best. Ask anyone I work with. I am like a walking phone book.
5. I love games!

I guess I tag Mary, Michelle, Melanie, Audrey, and Amy

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Did you mean Aubrey or do you have a friend named Audrey?