Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where has the time gone?

I can't believe it. Abbie is now 9months old. She is getting so big and every day she is learning new things, well so are we at the same time. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed over a short period of time. When she was born she weighed 8lb 10 oz and now is close to the 20lb mark. Her blond hair is coming in thick and she still have the blue blue eyes from the beginning. Her personality is showing and it is fun to see. She loves to be with people. Oh, my goodness she talks so much, well, in her own little language. She does say "da da " and "ma ma". My heart just melts when I hear those words. The crazy thing is I was used to her not having any teeth and now that she has some she looks different when she smiles. She just started crawling and now she is trying to walking all over, as long as she is holding onto your hands. I can't believe how much she has learned and have grown. We are excited when the time comes to have another, but it won't be for quite a while.

1 comment:

Carson and Shelly* said...

I love that picture of Abbie. She is a doll.