Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bumble Bee Sting


Abbie got her first bee sting, on her left cheek. When I went to pick her up from Grandpa/Grandma's house her grandpa told me she was sleeping on the floor in the other room. He wasn't sure if the bee was in the house and thinks it might have hit the fan and then hit Abbie. He showed me the bumble bee and man, I don't know how I would reacted. It was a big fury one, this isn't the actual bee but it was similar to it. Between Grandpa and Aunt Angie they watched over to make sure she was ok. No one knew if she was allergic or what not because she has never had anything like this before. None the less we wanted to make sure because her uncle is allergic to stings. She is doing great but she just has a little pinkish blotch on her cheek though. Thanks to Grandpa and Angie for taking such good care of her!

No comments: