Friday, May 15, 2009

What a little helper!

We have been busy going through things in the house, cleaning, and packing. We are going to move so we can save more money for a house. I have this little helper that follows me everywhere I go and helps me get things done. This morning I was doing some laundry and Abbie just loves to help. She either hands me cloths to fold while we are sitting on my bed or she hands me them out of the dryer. Also when it was time to brush our teeth, which is one of her favorite things to do in the mornings, she sat up on the counter brushing her teeth and handed me the toothpaste. She is such a crack up and can always make me laugh, she got that from Sheldon. To the store we went to pick up somethings and she helped pick them out. If I grabbed them before her she got so mad. I am so lucky to have such a helper and a great little kid. It must have tired her out.

No comments: