Thursday, May 7, 2009

Home and back to normal

Abbie is back home and I will tell ya it felt like it took forever to get to this point. Things are back to normal, well for the most part. I am no longer contagious and thus the reason why I have Abbie home so I could be with her. Although I still have to take it easy so I don't over do it and get sick again. Last night, Sheldon called me saying Abbie had a fever and to see what we should do. He felt so worried that she might be getting what I had. We ended up giving her some medicine for it and she how she would do. She slept fine as far as we know, coughed a little bit, but another phone call came to let us know she had another fever at 4am. We gave her some more motrin and it went down about an hour after. Sheldon's mother and I took her to the doctors and found out she doesn't have what I had, phew! Poor little Abbie has an ear infection. This is her first ear infection ever. So, right now we are taking care of that. We do appreciate all the help with her and helping me feel better! Thanks!

No comments: